Saturday, January 10, 2009

My first tooth and bathing in the sun!

Well I was taking a picture of Mekhi in his Santa Bib that was sent from his Auntie Heidi in Autralia, came a little late but Mekhi loved it. Just noticed as I looked at the photo that I got his first tooth in the picture! I just realized that on the blog you can barely see it, so look on the bottom, right side looking at the photo.

Now today we finally bought a nice baby bath for Mekhi, he's been bathing in buckets or in the sink. But today he had his first fun bath time on the veranda in Grenada. He had so much fun.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like such a big boy in that bathing picture

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

I totally saw the tooth before I even read the post i thought that was the purpose for the picture..

love the tub he looks like he enjoyed it sitting so tall and proud in it

Jojo said...

I saw the tooth too, gleaming in the light!

SusanE said...

Count me in on the tooth too.

Everytime I see his smile it makes me laugh.

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

Now there's a nice view while having a bath :)

Great shot of the tooth! That's a very cute picture.