Monday, February 06, 2006

Trinidad - Maracas Falls Hike




Today I had a great day. I went on a hike to Maracas Falls in Trinidad. It was about an hour hike and because it was raining it was hard, really slippery. But totally worth it when we got to the top. You can't really understand how beautiful it was by picture, but honestly it was wonderful. Also...I am attaching a picture of myself with the two ARMED police officers who had to come along on the hike. Because of the way Trinidad is at the moment, any hike needs to have police officers (armed) with the hike in case something happens. They were super cool guys and I thought Dad you might like the picture! ha ha ha enjoy!

4 comments:

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Oh Seed of my Loin: to see you partake in such international cooperation makes droplets of liquid come out of my eyes. It seems to be that you are attempting to bring such joy to the world, perhaps a Sainthood may one day come your way. ( after all do they know who your Dad is ?) Anyway great to see the pictures - proud of you - "most of the time" - we miss you " not so often " usaually near feeding time!!!!

Love ya lots
PS. was that a gun in his hand or was he just glad to see you?

Cherylinn said...

Megan that is so awesome. You have beome a real tour guide for the rest of us.
Keep the pics coming.

SusanE said...

Love the photos Megan, thanks for keeping us updated. The waterfall is amazing.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love the pics....that is cool i better have something coming for me in the mail....don't tell me you forgot again???? love you