Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Indian Diner


Barbados...11:00pm sail, so we all decided that it would be great to go out for an Indian Diner with a few beer on the side. The Restaurant was called Zafran and it was amazingly beautiful. Totally well decorated and the food...oh my God...best food i've had in a long time. Although I will say that my mouth was on fire like never before. The above pic is myself, Shivram (India), Budda (Thailand) and my cabin mate Maria (Portugal).

Tom, don't worry about Shivram...he is like a brother to me. Seriously, I've never had a guy treat me like you do until I met Shivram. He picks on me daily and any guy who shows any interest, well Shivram demands to meet him. So you should feel good about that.

4 comments:

SusanE said...

Are you learning to speak Portaguese (sp)?

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

Yeah little bit. As well as Thai again and my friend Tynos is trying to teach me the Zulu (not sure if thats the way you spell it) as he is a Zulu man from south africa. Yeah, not doing so well on that:)

Anonymous said...

megan you are cute, glad your trying to learn to languages, you better learn them cause i want to learn zulu hahahahah

Fiddling Granny said...

Just learn the basics Meg ... learn how to swear in many languages, it will serve you well in your travels!