Friday, February 03, 2006

St. Maarten



O.k. so another picture. This was in St. Maarten this cruise. I got off the ship early morning so no one was on the beach and me and a friend went for Breakfast. It was so beautiful and quiet. We walked along the beach for a while and loved the space before the frenzy of shopping tourists arrived.

Now as I begin to take over Hotel Secretary position part of my duties is taking the VIPs to the bridge for visits and tours. Last night I took a group of 4 VIPs to the bridge for sail-a-way from St. Kitts. I have never been in the Bridge for sailaway and let me just tell you that it was soooooo beautiful. The sun was setting, you got the best view of the Island AND just as we were turning, we saw a rainbow, now just one side of it, we saw the full arc, up and down. It was stunning. So thats my "awe inspiring moment" for this installation of "Oh Such a Hard Life aboard a Cruise Chip" ha ha ha.

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Love the photo Megan, the rainbow must have been beautiful. Paradise.

Anonymous said...

well my awe inspring moment is very when thr alrm goes off at 5am and i start getting ready for work...wehn you get in the car and are driving down a dark road you can see the sparkles of all the snow. that is awe insring moment. it would be nice to have have one with a rainbow, on a hot beach with the sun up, but don't get much of those here...lol..love yu