Friday, August 24, 2007

Montserat






















I took a bus from Barcelona, Spain to the Mountain of Monstserat to visit to monestary there. The mountain was amazing, big but not with just one massive peak, it had like fingers all over the place that stretched towards the sky! Very very cool. The monstary was neat and people stay in the old dorms as a hotel, they go there to hike the mountain. Even cooler, when I went int the Cathedral of the "Black Madonna" aka wife if Jesus all my pics came out with these little light bubbles. If anyone remembers my days in St. Andrews we were advised that these are "ghost or spirits".





2 comments:

SusanE said...

I guess an old cathedral would be a great place for spirits to hang out.

Anonymous said...

cool mountains .... i am hesitant on the white bubbles now adays, otherwise klondike has a guardian angel...lol ..... well looks awesome, i am super jealous