Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hello from Europe

Hey All,

Sorry, no pics yet, but i'm settled into my new position onboard the Sea Princess as Night Manager. I will be on tour almost every day/all day this cruise and I can't wait. I'm going back to Rome, to Pisa, to Nice and to many other amazing places. Then hopefully I will have some pics to put up.

Nights are great...a little bit boring at times, but also you get to see some of the most random things as well (this will have to be told over the phone) ha ha ha. So stay tooned... more to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear from you, i am watching you on the ships webcam, mum helped me put it on my blog permanently, so i leave it up all day, hoping i can see something cool. But so far every time i am in front of my computer all i see it ocean ... but eventually i am bound to see a port. hahaha ....remember my present when you visit all these cool places, and i am working on a present for you :)

Fiddling Granny said...

Yup ... ocean ... but it's very cool, I'll be watchnig for more action!

Cherylinn said...

It's good you are keeping up posted this time. I check the deck cam each morning to see where you are.