Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Toys from Aunties and our Day at the Sailing Festival

Well it is the annual Grenada Sailing Festival and we made it to Grand Anse Beach just in time to see the boats coming in. The winning team won $1000 US Dollars. If you look at the sail boats, they are pretty cool, the beams are bamboo and they are just adorable. So here we are watching the festivities




Now Mekhi has been a very very lucky boy receiving many gifts from many peeps back home. Unfortunately I have not been able to get photo's of him with all of them (Dad he loves the caterpillar and Mum he gets excited about your book every time I take it out). So below is him reading his "Picture me Dinosaur" book from Auntie Brandee.


And here he is playing with part of the toy that came from Auntie Stephanie.

This, old toy, is his ducky, which I bought him months ago. Funny its been in a box for a while, I take it out and its like "oh Mum you bought me a NEW TOY!!!!" Gotta love it.

Watching some TV. Here is a video of him playing with the toy from Auntie Stephanie.

3 comments:

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

love the video of the sail boat coming in and how the guy is so excited he jump out it was cute...

such a big boy playing with all his toys

thanks for the video of him playing it was great gave me a great big smile to see my lil man playing.even matt was smileing

SusanE said...

I was smiling too.

What a happy and handsome little boy.

blah blah blah said...

Mekhi is soooo cute! The sail boat thing looks pretty cool and also cute how that guy jumped out of his boat like he just won the olympics.