Monday, October 06, 2008

Super Fun at the Golf Course

Ok so I know this is a lot of blogging recently, but we've been very busy. If you check Steph's blog there may be some of the same photos. But last year right around this time I disembarked the Sea Princess and moved to Petawawa, was only like 2 months pregnant at the time. Dad came to visit and we all went out and did a photo shoot around the golf course. So today when it turned out to be such a nice day I suggested we do a re-due photo shoot considering the new additions to the family. It was tons of fun and got some great photos.











4 comments:

SusanE said...

lol... those poor children being tortured for the sake of pictures.

I love all the photos.

Anonymous said...

humm the one of kaden having a fit reminds me of a picture we know very well of steph when she was younger ...lol

Cherylinn said...

Very nice pics....And you are so right yesterday was an awesome day. Terrific fall weather. I'm lovin' it.

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

Nice pictures! I especially like the one with you and Mekhi on the ground.