Saturday, August 09, 2008

Swimming at the Beach and Tummy Time

Well I decided that it was time to bring Mekhi to a local beach and put him in the water. I will admit, it was darn cold so it was a quick in and out so we don't have any pictures of him in the water but I do have a picture of him out of the water ever so serious (Thank you Devon for the crocodile towel, he loves it, very warm).

Now we've also been having "tummy time" and Mekhi didn't really enjoy it at first but he's getting the hang of it, very strong arms on this boy and his feet are totally ready, he pushes out with them as though he's gonna go somewhere haha. Too cute though.


5 comments:

SusanE said...

He doesn't look like a newborn anymore. He looks like a little guy with purpose. He's got an intent little face.

I think he's totally sweet.

Fiddling Granny said...

I love the one where he's looking right into the camera. Excellent pic.

blah blah blah said...

omg Megan, he has so much personality already....i think it's totally amazing. He is starting to look like a little boy. I absolutely love his little curls on the top of his head. He has more hair than my niece who is 13 months old! Good job Megan and Kellon

Cherylinn said...

Very cute....I am assuming tummy time is laying in the water on his tummy....You sick person, how could you ever put him in cold water.....

Anonymous said...

wow he is getting so big, i think u need to bring him back here for a visit