Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Whats New?

Well thought I should send some updated pictures. We've been pretty busy hanging out with friends and family. Mekhi is a very content little boy, but he sure lets me know when its bed time haha. We're leaving for Vancouver on Sunday and super pumped woo hoo! Oh yeah...Mekhi was weighed at the "mommy" gathering in town today, he is 11 pounds 1 ounze and 23 inches long, growing like a weed.






We've also got to spend a lot of time with Kaden and Ireland (oh and Steph and Matt haha) so we got some cute bonding moment shots as well more with Ireland as Kaden is less likely to stand still.

6 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Wow ... humungo-baby. Is he ver big ..... and a cutie! I like the one with Mekhi and Ireland.

Anonymous said...

wowhe is getting big .. ...you can sure tell kellon is his daddy ...

SusanE said...

I love the photos. what a cutie.

Cherylinn said...

This brings back such fond memories of when you guys Susan and I lived near to each other and you, TJ, Nick & Tom were always together......
Have fun in Vancouver.
Awesome pics.

Donna said...

He's getting BIG!! Alyss just hit 12 lbs 5 oz!! He's gonna pass her soon! lol! have fun in Vancouver and say hello to my beautiful BC for me. I miss it!! *sob*

jayandemily said...

Meg!! Just surfing the blog that Steph gave us!! Thought i would check for new pics of Mekhi!! He is so beautiful and changing alot. Love the new pics of mommy and daddy and mekhi!! My heart broke a little when you said you only had 6 hours with daddy, but i bet they were the best hours of your lives!! Thinking of you guys and reminding you not to leave the country without an email or something...jayandemily@hotmail.com