Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mekhi is One Month Old!





Well he made it, one month old today! I cannot even believe that he is the same baby, I look at his newborn pics and he looks so different already! So today we went swimming with Granny, Steph, Matt, Kaden and Ireland. This is the very first time that Mekhi has been swimming and all in all he did very well. He did cry a bit but not earth shattering, he'll be a fish in no time. Then when we went to have a shower, he LOVED it, kept trying to put his head under the rush of water to lick it! Hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.
We do have a crap load of pics of Kaden and Ireland as well but I figured Steph and Matt would want to blog those before I post them all over the Internet hee hee.


Another first, I went and got my hair done today for our trip to Vancouver and left Mekhi with Auntie Steph and Granny. Thought I could handle it, however I cried when I had to leave him, cried all the way into town and called Steph at home as soon as I got to the salon. Turns out I'm a major PANSY! haha. Oh well I love my little boy, what can I do???

4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

He should be scuba diving soon don't you think?
He looks great Megan....oh so do you....

Anonymous said...

hair looks grat meg, and yes you are a apnsy but dont worry i think every mother is like that with hteir first child

PRINCE CHARMING said...

Sounds like your both having fun. Thats great,

Donna said...

The first time I was away from Alyss Brian and I went to see a movie. I can't even remember what movie it was because I was so distracted throughout the whole date. I know that dinner was good and I'm pretty sure I liked the show...but I did NOT like being away from Alyss! I kept wanting to call home to make sure that everything was okay but Brian wouldn't let me. :( Oh well, I do better now.
It is hard, cause he's your baby boy, but it gets better. It's never really easy to leave them, but it gets better. :)