Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Nemo...is that you?

So I have fallen in love with my Aquarium swinging chair, it makes it possible for me to shower on a daily basis which is such an important thing haha. Mekhi has fallen in love with the orange fish, there is a blue whale on the other side but he doesn't seem to like it nearly as much, the orange fish is more his "thang".

We were also at Granny's house and tried very hard to get a pic of all the grandchildren together. Unfortunately it just didn't happen with my camera, I got 2.5 of them, I think Steph got one of all 3 in the end.

4 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

OMG! What cute pix ... Mekhi is so attentive, looks like you got a bright one!

Cherylinn said...

He is very attentive...Guess he doesn't take after him mom....lol

Anonymous said...

i think its his son fabio ...lol ... so cute meg

Donna said...

He's so fixated on the fish! Thats so cute!!!!