Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Plan B

Well aparently I am totally ready to have a baby, but Mekhi seems to have other plans. He was planning on staying until he's 13 i'm sure. So my midwife has sent a request to the on-call doctor for next week (Monday or Tuesday) to have me enduced. Pros and cons to this situation, but at least making progress. Although I am well aware that he could decide to come out today, tomorrow, whatever, to keep my sanity I am announcing that he will be enduced next week and do not believe he will come out before that.
Aparently this kid is just as stubborn as its mother, damn I must have been a shit as a child haha.

6 comments:

SusanE said...

Aside from when you started JK and learned how to be saucy you were a pretty easy kids. I don't recall you as being stubborn.

Fiddling Granny said...

I can only imagine how impatient you're feeling, but think of it this way.

After he's born, life changes and for the next twenty years, every day, you're responsible for teaching him to be an independent adult. Until he comes, you have nothing in particular to do. Bask in it! :-)

Cherylinn said...

If you plant it, it will grown....So revise that to....when he's ready he will come.

Have they given any indication as to his size?

Just enjoy the next several quiet days. Oh never mind they won't be quiet, I'm on my way tomorrow. lol

If you haven't gone into labour by tomorrow when we arrive, just think we can get you laughing until you go into labour.

PRINCE CHARMING said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PRINCE CHARMING said...

Quick favor to ask on the baby weight guess can u change it from nick and mel to nick and lisa. i might have grown up out in queensville but im not married to my sister lol

Laurence Hunt said...

OK, no more waiting for Mekhi.

With this much time having gone by, I'm planning to win the weight pool!

He's not going to be a lightweight with this much time to get ready....