Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Home!

Hello all finally a message from me, Megan! Yup we broke out of the hospital yesterday. I informed the duty nurse that whether or not the doctor signs the release, me and Mekhi WILL be leaving the hospital. She was really understanding hha. No for real though, to much hospital time, I hated it and Mekhi couldn't sleep (other babies were pissing him off haha) so home we came. No surprise that we were rebel rousers while there, with the help of my loving sister, Steph, we pulled out my IV, saying that it was Mekhi that did it, reason, didn't want it, i'm a big girl, I can drink water. Mind you this was after C Section, I complied until then haha. And the day after the C Section I informed them that I wanted the cathader out as well and so it came out too (this time thank God they helped). Anyways, for sure they will remember me and Mekhi at that hospital haha. I'm posting our release picture, look at the relief in our eyes! Big thanks to those who showed love to us while in the confines of the hospital and major love to my sisters and Mum who sat beside me while my beautiful Mekhi came into the world.

Update: Picture would not attach, I will try in a new blog, this is now Sunday, the day before me and Mekhi make our trip home! YEAH! We are so super syked, can hardly sleep. See you all soon. (or later depending on where you are).

2 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

You sound like your Great Great Granny, causing trouble for the hospital staff!

We're disappointed that we won't get to meet him! :-(

Cherylinn said...

I have pitty on those poor nurses....Oh I do. I know what you are all about. (lol).
Have a safe flight and I'm sure glad I did get time with you in Petawawa.
Love Ya, Auntie C