Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CPSC Oral Test

Hello Everyone!
Well I am on the last week of my liferaft/lifeboat training course. I have learned how to save 2000 people when ship is sinking, distribute rations, heal the sick, not to fire a rocket flare at a plane and how to drive around in that tub and park along side the ship. Needless to say there are some marks left behind from me on the Sea Princess, however unlike previously, these marks are physical as opposed to my usual emotional marks. h aha ha.

Today I did my Oral Exam and I got 100%, no problems, knew all the answers and was confident which the examiner liked. Tomorrow is my last lifeboat driving practice and then the next day is my driving exam. I'll keep you all posted.

By the way, I also go back to Day Work on Saturday so life will change drastically. Talk to you all soon.

6 comments:

SusanE said...

Damn, going to miss having our e-mail chats.

Of course you're confident and got 100%. Even if you're not confident you always look like you are. That's my girl. I'm proud of you!!!! Always am!!!!

The scars on the side of the Sea Princess are easily painted over.... I'm not sure the emotional scars are so easily covered. But I could send you a bunch of Laurence's cards for you to pass out to those who need them.

Anonymous said...

ahhaha mum to funny, and megan your a smartie of course you got 100%, congrats.

god luck on the driving exam, hopefully u are not the one to cause the ship to sink. lol

love you

Cherylinn said...

good job Meg....100% awesome.

Jojo said...

I'm proud of you too. Sure is good to know someone trained in emergency measures. I'll be looking for you if there is any trouble on the Sea Princess in January.
Will you be staying on day shift now? Does this mean no more blogging?
Enjoy your day!

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

hey mego - healing the sick is great but call me when you turn water into wine!!!

Congrats Capt. Mego

Homee Dad

Fiddling Granny said...

Way to go Meg ... you da man!!