Monday, August 07, 2006

Been a While





So since my last blog as people don't let me forget, there has been quite a few activities. First I did go to Grenada, had an absolute blast, 2 and a half weeks flew by as though it were only 1 week. I was staying right in the Grand Anse area which is the tourist area and right by the famous Grand Anse Beach which is amazing. I also went on a job interview while there at a Resort by the name of Laluna, and may have a job offer out of it, so Grenada may be my new home for a while. For those of you who don't know, i've attached a couple of pictures of Kellon, this is my boyfriend, he is from Grenada and is currently working there. PLEASE do not believe anything my brother says about him because believe it or not HE HAS NOT MET HIM YET!!!!!! So he's just being what only my brother can get away with. ha ha ha


From Grenada I flew back to Toronto to attend Steph and Matt's wedding. It was fabulous, small, backyard and probably the most relaxed wedding I have ever been too. Everyone was in their formal outfits for about 1 hour and then all ran to change into shorts and tank tops, including the bride and groom!!!! I have so many pics of the wedding as do all who attended, but I will not publish them until the Bride has seen them. However I will post just a few family pics.

So I hope that this counts as a blog and my family will be pleased. I had a great flight back from Toronto with my Mum and Hilary. Its been so long since I travelled with other people, I forgot how fun it is having someone there to goof off with. I will keep you all posted on whats coming next. Thank you Steph and Matty for allowing me and Tom to crash at your house, thank you Tom for...well just being you (your just that "special", enough to catch the "special bus"), thank you Gram and Gramps for allowing us to stay at your house and for the great card games.

2 comments:

SusanE said...

He's nice looking Megan.... good catch!

Cherylinn said...

Hi Meg, very nice - the beach is as well. So are you home now or going bakc to Grenada?