Monday, August 28, 2006

Hello Again Sea Princess

O.k. so most of you must already know this, but I have decided to go back to ships for 1 more contract. I am still dating Kellon however the money is not really around for me to afford being unemployed for 6 months to a year like they say it could take to get my work visa in Grenada. So I am now going back to save some money.

I am re-joining the Sea Princess in London and then cruising up to Iceland. I will be Hotel Secretary onboard again which is an awesome job and I love doing it. The cruise will be going to Iceland, Scotland, Greenland, Canada/New England and the Caribbean.

Should be a busy contract, because Hilary is living in Florida she is thinking of coming on a cruise in November and my Dad and Susan are coming cruising in January. So I guess my blog will be full of pictures again, another six months, then I come home to a neice/nephew (thanks Steph and Matt), that will be another adventure. AUNT MEGAN can you imagine! What a scary idea!

3 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

You're getting old Aunt Megan, just like th resto of us!

SusanE said...

Can't wait for the photos.

Cherylinn said...

You are going to love it....it's what you do best. Happy Sailing.