Monday, March 02, 2009

Carter Family Update

Family on the move, as always, just some updated pics:

Chillin on the Beach
Check me out, i'm so big now!
Daddy and Mekhi chillin by the Ship
Big boy just limin!
Oh we are having so much fun, doing what, not sure.
This is my favorite picture, I wish Kellon had gotten Mekhi's whole face, but its like he's trying to be a monster lol. I love it.
Hittin the club
Mummy and Mekhi on the bus to town
Family shot, ship in the background, we just can't get away from Princess lol
We're hot, we know

3 comments:

SusanE said...

I love Mekhi's shorts.

Does he do a monster face? You need to video that.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

love the pics.. but really love teh monster face its funny that is exactly what i was thinking before i read you comment on it.. love it

Gryper said...

Those are fantastic pictures. I can't get over the size of Mekhi. All of you look so great together.