Saturday, January 07, 2006

Time to Leave

O.k. so two months of vacation is finally up and it really flew by. I had a wonderful time in the land of the snow, cold and lack of sun. Thank God for the great people, otherwise I think I would have tried to dig to China by now. I am extremely fortunate that I was able to spend Christmas and New Years with my loved ones.

On January 13th I am flying to Miami and on the 14th I will be joining the Sea Princess to begin my second 6 month contract. I am very excited to see what awaits me on this new ship and honestly...who can argue with the Caribbean??? After sailing through the Caribbean and then over to Europe I will be returning to Canada just in time to attend my Family Reunion. What a perfect opportunity to see everyone I love during one vacation.

Im sorry in advance for the few emails and phone calls, but those who know me well know that I am horrible at writting and calling once I get on the "time warp" we call a ship. Hopefully you all check this webpage which will have any new pics, stories, and events I wish to share. I wish you all a fabulous 6 months and i'll see you guys soon.

Love
Megan

No comments: