Sunday, May 09, 2010

We bought a house!

Hello all,
Again its been so long since i've updated, I think most of you have followed updates on Facebook, but just in case WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! All papers were finalized on Friday and we take possession on June 28th (anyone remotely close to Kenora, we accept moving help lol). Its in town, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, finished basement, deck off the back of the house and a nice big yard which we are hoping to fence in ASAP. We're so excited to get in there and make it ours and of course we have room for guests so family, friends, come visit :)

6 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

That's so awesome ... you must be so pumped!

Laura said...

I am excited for you. There is nothing like a new house. I am an awesome packer and unpacker. Sorry I am too far away to help.

Cherylinn said...

Very Nice.....

Gryper said...

We're happy to hear, no read, that you have bought a house. I don't think we will be able to help you with your move. I know a cop in Kenora who is big and strong, I bet he is available.

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

That's very exciting...congrats guys!!

Prince Charming said...

WAY TO GO!!! Thats awesome congrats