Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wow. Its been a while

Ok so I have been a really bad blogger lately, so here are a bunch of pictures from the last few months, as well as another dance video for Mum's amusement lol. Most pics are from Camping I believe, we all had a blast, minus the fast that Mekhi wouldn't sleep there so I did a lot of driving back and forth that weekend. Ah well...next year ;)

Oh and Mum, this serves us right forgetting to take pics at your house and only video...clearly I have no pics to post :(






























6 comments:

SusanE said...

Don't worry, I can handle the absence of pictures.

I love the dance video. He's too funny. A real show boater like his mother.

Cherylinn said...

That's so funny, he sure loves his music.

So why haven't you been blogging?

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

He is a cute little dancer :)

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

I know i've been so slack, just finding myself really busy.

Fiddling Granny said...

Re: Picture #2 ... I never realized how much you two look alike!!

blah blah blah said...

Megan: Holy crap, Mekhi sooooo hilarious. I love his smooth moves