Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One years old!!!!!!

Well my little boy has turned 1!!!!! We spent a great day today, his birthday, and got some fabulous pictures taken by a friend of mine, Chantel at a local park and water area. I don't have them yet, but will post them when i get them, (probably tomorrow). But here are the latest events around here of my grown up baby!!

For Mekhi's Birthday we went to see Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs. Unfortunately I got one pic and then my camera went caput...so this is all I have from that. Mekhi loved it though and went and danced in the front of the stage.
Busy day at Aunty's (daycare day) also wasn't feeling well...fell asleep on Aunty but she had to go do something so I chilled.
Hanging in the pool with Aunty and Ireland. Aren't we stylin?
Oh so handsome in the water.
Visiting Mummy's friend Chantel to say Happy Birthday, it was her Birthday this month too.

Last moments saying bye to Aunty Hil.
Trying to get into Aunty Hilary's suitcase to go with her.

4 comments:

Prince Charming said...

one, holy shit time flies!!! Love the pics expecially when he is passed out. And about your other comment i'm down whenever. Maybe we should all go camping. I know Devon's always down. Me, lisa and mikki. and melissa and andrew

SusanE said...

I would love to have seen him up there dancing.

Can't wait to see the other pictures.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

that would have been so cute seeing him dancing.... love it. glad to hear the day went well

Cherylinn said...

Doesn't the time fly....Glad he had a great 1st birthday.