Saturday, November 03, 2007

New Car and New Job

Well finally after hunting for what seemed forever, land has shown me some love. I have found a job in Pembroke (about 25 minutes from where i'm living). I will be working for a company called Online Support. Sounds fun and should keep me busy for a while because we all know how well I do with sitting still hahaha.

So in celebration of the new job (having a nice glass of gin and tonic being out of the picture) I took the more expensive route and BOUGHT A CAR! Yup went to the Kia dealership and signed my life away for a Blue Kia Rio 2008. Even better, the car will be mine (as long as I have insurance) Monday afternoon. Oh yeah right after my first day at work!

So I guess I have found my land legs, and wheels :)

4 comments:

SusanE said...

There are some people who always "land on their feet". You're one of them. Congratulations!

Make sure you post car pictures.

Fiddling Granny said...

It's almost like you're a grown-up Meg ... Scary! LOL

Anonymous said...

haha wait till i get my car, she's prettier then yours lol .. congrats megan

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Mego: How's my grandchild, I have not heard how he/she is nor what they think of the new wheels. Hows the KD? add hotdogs cause in the future that will be a favorite.

Homee Dad