Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Time At Home


My vacation is coming to an end and i'm about to go back to the Sea Princess. I had a great time at home full of great friends and family. Going back to the ship this time at least I have my lap top so i'm hoping to be able to stay in contact with everyone just a little bit more then I have in the past.


While I was at home I was able to go camping for 2 long weekends and had a fabulous time. Thank God for the amazing weather. And just recently Dad and Sue purchased a WATER TRAMPOLINE! So my last week in Kenora will be spent on this beautiful invention, soaking up the last of my Kenora Summer.
So I wish everyone a fantastic summer and i'll try to update the blog as much as I possibly can.

4 comments:

SusanE said...

Hope you can stay connected to us more while you are on the ship this time.

We'll be missing your sunny disposition.

Fiddling Granny said...

And I didn't even get a chance to see you this time - pout! :-(

Anonymous said...

ya keep in contact now ... no excuses you have a laptop now....hahha.. love you, safe travels and enjoy yourself

Cherylinn said...

We are going to hold you to the keeping the blog updated Meg.