Friday, September 22, 2006

Damn Cheap Jerks

Hello All,

Just wanted to drop everyone a quick line to let you know that unfortunately I will not have the chance to update my blog often or even email. Although Princess Cruises pays a lump sum for their internet AND there is a computer in the office that has internet access that we have been using to email....the news is that Princess Cruises says we use it too much. So new rule, no one can email from that computer! I lost it, bastards! I mean seriously, those sissy pants, living on land, with their family every day, 9-5 jack asses are telling us that we email our families too much?!?! Well, they are going to feel my foot up their *@$ next time I meet up with one of them. While i'm doing that i'm sure their phone will be ringing from the 10th phone call from their family that day.
Damn they sure have it ruff!

Sorry guys, its a bit of a crappy subject for me because I think that they are ridiculous. Cheap Bastards.

O.k. I guess thats it, so I will try and update as soon as I can.

Love you all

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey meg
that suck, well hey i'll see you november for the full 2 weeks, yup i got 2 weeks....send me the info onthe cruise dates and all

Fiddling Granny said...

That doesn't seem very fair .... is that for all the princess ships or just yours?

Cherylinn said...

I can't believe that, that is horrible that they would not allow you guys to keep in touch with your own families. Dumbasses!

Anonymous said...

We've been enjoying it. I guess we just can't let you go back on ships if they won't let you write us.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey mego - chill out, you did mention to Sue that you wanted to start writing ( remember I want letters !!!)

there is definately a lesson to be learned here. Have you ever wondered why kangaroo's when cleaning themself will lick from left to right? Think about it and all will come to rest little grasshopper

Love ya
Homee Dad

PRINCE CHARMING said...

off subject but i miss u cuz drop me a line when u get a chance

Fiddling Granny said...

I miss you're blog pix ... I hate Princess ... I'll NEVER cruise with them now ... Royal Caribbean or Carnival all the way!!!