Wednesday, June 07, 2006

EOM Photo!



Hello Family and Friends,

Please see the proud Employee of the Month for June on the Sea Princess. Look at the hideous badge I need to wear, everone comments and my picture is up in passenger areas and crew areas. I feel like a tool...but hey, its worth $500.00.

And Thomas...I only had to sleep with ALL the engineers onboard to deserve this honor, seriously, it only took me 3 weeks. ha ha ha

Love you all and Yes Mum I am still alive. Coming home July 1st out of London Heathrow, then to Vancouver and then back to Winnipeg. But with all the time changes, I will be back in Kenora in time for the fireworks!!!! It will be hideously late in my body but I don't care, lets celebrate!!!

Love you all

8 comments:

blah blah blah said...

awwwwwww Meg, well done... Ummm so yeah I was talking with someone they asked me what does your sister do on the boat... and well I have no clue..

So your next blog can you please let us know exactly what kind of work you are doing... I assumed you were there just for the ride.

Mr Gryper said...

Having had the pleasure of watching and videoing you in action at St.Andrews, I am not surprised that you would be rewarded for your great talents at schmoozing

SusanE said...

Love the picture, you look great. Can't wait to see the real you.

Granny is right!!!!

I'm very proud of you Megan. Both for the cruise employee of the month and McDonalds.

Fiddling Granny said...

WOW!!! You look HAWT!

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

you look really good meg. can't wait to see you, it's going to be lots of fun.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

you look really good meg. can't wait to see you, it's going to be lots of fun.

Cherylinn said...

WAY TO GO MEG....

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Awsome picture Mego, - you definately do rule when it comes to schmoozing!!

We wont see you when you get to Kenora - we will be back around 9 - 10th July

Hommee dad