Monday, May 01, 2006

Dear Family

O.k. so after all the "HATE MAIL" I am getting slightly upset about the hatred!

Now please....don't hate me because I am in the middle of the ATLANTIC OCEAN, I can't see any land, nothing, no birds, no outside life. I am encased in a moving hotel, where I cannot escape! I feel like the walls are closing in on me AND now my family is jealous of this???????

Seriously guys, you don't want to be where I am at the moment, I feel like i'm climbing the walls...HELP ME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i am not going to lie...i am still very jealous even if your ready to jump over boared....BUT DON'T...i still need you to come home to me....so stick it out....remeber what your going to...continue posting and readin our hate mail...but remeber we still want you here with us

SusanE said...

Don't jump, it's a long swim.

In the old days under sail it took a couple of months tomake it across the Atlantic. Does that help?

You can understand the joy the sailors felt when the saw land for the first time. "Land hoo"

blah blah blah said...

hahaha... have another beer.. that will make your day better

Fiddling Granny said...

Cheer up, we're all just shallow!